The reports provided by INDEX MARKETS RESEARCH are for internal use by the buyers and cannot be used for general publication or distribution to third parties. INDEX MARKETS RESEARCH is not responsible for the incorrect information, numbers or analysis received from report manufacturers and Publishers. Any further reproduction, photocopying, transmission in any form, recording or anything else should not be done without permission from the publisher.
The Information We Collect
- When you visit this site, your IP address is recorded. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website by creating statistical reports and tracking errors. Your IP address is used to help identify you when you buy and to gather broad demographic identification that will not be tied to your identity.
- We ask for personal information (1) when you subscribe to our Alert or newsletter services, (2) when you want to view detailed information about our products, (3) when you want to submit a question about our products/services to our customer service staff or (4) when you buy products. The types of personal information that may be collected on these pages are: name, company name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, fax number and credit card information.
The Way We Use Information
- We use your personal information to provide requested information and services to you and to help ensure that the information we provide to you is relevant to your specific needs.
- When you buy something, your information will be stored on our system to complete the buying process. It must be shared with an outside party in order to verify your credit card information. We also record information about your questions to us and your purchases so that we and you can keep track of what you’ve asked about or ordered directly on our site. Additionally, we may need to contact you about your questions and/or your orders. We use email addresses to send you the Alerts or newsletters you’ve requested, to answer the email we receive and to communicate with you about publications which you have told us you would be interested in hearing about.
Other Parties’ Collection and Use of Your Information
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We do use agents, service providers and other third parties to provide some services on our site. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes then those described below:
We may share your contact information with the publisher(s) whose reports you purchase. The publisher(s) may send you marketing materials. If you do not wish to receive these materials you will need to contact the publisher directly in order to opt-out (providing the publisher offers an opt-out).
- Credit Card Processing:
- Tracking Service:
- Changes in this Privacy Statement
- Legal Disclaimer
- Contact Information
Our publishers use an outside shipping service provider to fulfil orders. These orders will be shipped to you directly from the publisher. In these cases, the publisher receives your contact information.
When you buy something with a credit card, we use a credit card processing service provider to verify your credit card and bill you. In addition, the name of your company (but not your name or contact information) will be shared with the publisher of the information you bought.
Other Third Parties
A third party tracking service provider may set cookies on our website to help us track to what extent sales are being generated from various marketing efforts. This information is only used in the aggregate. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. Also, our third party tracking service employs a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of website users. The main difference between the two is that clear gifs are invisible on the page and are much smaller, about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Clear gifs are tied to users’ personally identifiable information but are used only by Index Markets Research to determine the effectiveness of various marketing programs.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Index Markets Research is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
Phone: +1 202 888 3519